VisualSLAM uses computer vision to locate a 3D camera with 6 degrees of freedom inside a unkown environment and, at the same time, create a map of this environment.
Eduardo Perdices, Alejandro Hernández, Luis Miguel López and JoseMaria Cañas share the credits of this application.
- Jde Version: jderobot-4.3.0
- SVN Repository (Restricted access).
- Trac (Restricted access).
- (2013-10-16) PTAM + OGRE
- (2013-09-19) PTAM implementation
- (2013-05-10) MonoSLAM with points at infinity
- (2010) Luis Miguel López, (grad): MonoSLAM: Location & Environment reconstruction from one moving camera.
Note that images from the witness camera are NOT used in the location algorithm!